Wednesday, October 31, 2007

stockhouse techie kids

The latest go round with the techie kids, is that they have been removing posts that are reported as spam EVEN THOUGH they are not spam, they are quality posts on BWR.

I called them again today, and this is how stupid they are... they told me that I spammed a post,

which one?

This one which shows the brokerage houses Buy+Sells. This kid didn't even understand that these symbols were NOT tickers they were brokerages that buy+ sell BWR.

The shorts are using the tactic to report as spam anything that is posted by strong longs. I'm letting you know that time will tell what happens on stockhouse.
I have sold off ALL but 3800 warrants. The stock seems to be in a wait and see zone, and I fully expect it to sell off after the numbers today.

All the best...I've flipped into PDP and caught a 1.60 over the last 2 days.
I don't know what to expect from BWR at this point. The long term seems good, but the short term seems very chancy.




Search The Web