Monday, October 8, 2007

New Stockhouse Site Bugs

Today Is Oct 8 2007

To my fellow investors

I had a strange experience on Stockhouse today,

After posting multiple messages successfully, I attempted a tour of the new site. I then logged out and back in the Old site and tried to post.

But the system suspended me as Stochastics1.

Yup the Stockhouse system (new database with blacklisted posts and links and rules)

then suspended me from posting as Stochastics1.

I called their customer services to find one single turkey techie on duty

this Thanksgiving Monday in Canada.

Anyway the upshot of this is that he doesn't have the ability to re-activate posting privileges , ONLY a Manager can do this Tuesday. I will call and try to talk him into the re-activation of posting privileges.

So in the meantime I will use an old alias that I used over 1 year ago, and see if I can get Stochastics1 fixed soon.

melion1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

From what I have seen the new site is going to be a nightmare and the old site that we all use will be deactivated at the end of October 2007.

So we shall see what happens... I may add a interactive blog on this website that will allow us to interact IF the new site proves to be a pain.

Stochastics1

Search The Web