Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holding Zinc And Oil The Place To Be For Me!

After a tremendous run in BWR, I have somewhat diversified my risk.
I have positions in Zinc with BWR:TSX + LUN:TSX
And you can read my analysis at each of the links above.

And Oil with PDP:TSX

PDP chart is screaming BUY ME $14.88 and it has such a small float that when news hits it can run 1.00-1.50 in a day(and a lot is pending see the PDP link for more info)

Insiders are buying

The all time high is $25.24 on for this 9600 per day light sweet crude producer and thru their Argentina oil leases and their Peru, this stock will be $50.00 within the next 2 years it started at .90 cents 2 years ago and ran to $25.24 in a flash.


I see this $14.88 running up thru 19.00 before the end of Dec 2007.

Good Trading!
Stochastics1

Search The Web