Monday, October 15, 2007

"I'm Back" like I said I would be...


But since I got caught in the last downdraft last week, (my mistake was placing a stink bid .10 cents lower than the ask caught a falling knife )






I never thought that BWR would fall from 3.43 to 3.08 today thats .35 cents almost 10% drop. Scary huh?

The Pro's are in charge of the rallies have no illusions about that. And in this game... The spinning wheel goes round and round they (the hot money) decides where they play with huge volume.





And when they take their attention to Yellow Cake for example Zinc dies even though we had a good day in the price of zinc.



Yes I am we stuck at these levels, I'm nursing about a $3 Grand paper loss OUCH!


The best news is...

Rumors of being sold can come true for BWR and Zinc s flying, LME stock is falling, And 3rd Q is going to be announced soon.

So yes "I'm back"

And Holding On till the houses come back to BWR , we had a chance to get out at 3.43 but we all either waited for 3.69 or in my case, bought on a stink bid strategy that didn't work.

The Pro's dropped BWR .35 cents.

But I did buy today as well, used my dollar cost average strategy and lowered my average cost plus bought lower to sell much higher.

How have you done? Let me hear from you.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Search The Web