Friday, November 2, 2007

Word to the Wise Beware The BWR Bears






The short action is playing very hard these days on the BWR board. They will continue to hammer away at the stock to get it to drop further.

They are reporting almost every positive supporting post that I put on the boards to the idiot techies who are monitoring the board from stock house and they are removing my posts.

The shorts will use ANY strategy to drive down the price of BWR.

These SH techies are one of two types, either the techies who monitor the boards are also shorting BWR or they are too stupid to read the post, and understand that the charts and buy+sells etc actually apply to BWR, hence the post should NOT be removed and is not spam.
Either way this blog can be used to share info about the stock, and you can comment and post as well . The difference is that I will not allow shorts on this blog :-)

We will always monitor the BWR board etc, but leaving a link back to this blog thru the stockhouse blog, here I will provide ongoing support for those that find us :-)

So here's my point:

If you are reading this blog then you know where to find me. I will be posting here ALL the supporting charts, technical analysis, house buy+sells etc.

I will tell you what I'm playing and when I go into the stock and when I go out.
So this is what you need to bookmark http://treasurepicks.blogspot.com/

I am playing PDP right now and making thousands of dollars as it has run up from 13.96 where I started to accumulate, today it touch 17.80. will I return to BWR?

Well time will tell, I see the potential for further punishment in the share price.

So I'm NOT in a hurry to catch a falling knife as ZINC inventories climb as well as the CDN Dollar and the liner leak didn't help, nor did the downgrade by Canaccord.

Many bad events are happening for BWR to earn profit. BWR has been punished by analyst and brokerage alike in the past , when they missed targets and had other problems.

Is this starting to happen again?

I dunno, but I'm going to look for better plays and I have my eye on a few and you will find them ALL in this weblog. Review the blog and the website to learn about the upside potential of PDP and other stocks that I feel have gains pending. I.E CDH:TSX About to break out!


Click me for the website then bookmark it also

Search The Web