Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The New Stockhouse

I spent a fair amout of time this morning exploring the new site. And it is terrible.
It has added a variety of security features that states this:

Click pics to make larger

So far it appears to me that the site does not allow html scripting necessary to post pics and charts from outside sites like the Buy+Sells and the technicals etc.

But I have determined that it does allow a copy paste feature similar to Gmail, whereby you must have the pic on the web somewhere and then highlight and copy the pic into your post.

Furthermore it does not allow you to see a page that looks like this whereby you can quickly move to the bullboard of your choice with 1 click. :

And once you are into the bullboard it does NOT allow you to see in a quick view the previous posts as seen below:
So I will continue to attempt to post as I always have BUT it would appear to me that my posts will be here on the blog, since I have NO restrictions.

I will leave bread crumbs on the new stockhouse that will lead you back to this blog, but I suggest you book mark this blog to get you here in 1 click.
The image “http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3126525/2/istockphoto_3126525_messy_bread_crumbs.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


I will read the SH bullboard and will respond to news and views from the board back here on the blog.

I forecast the bullboards will chug along with the marketing and techies in control of a crap stockboard experience. Sad to see the old stockhouse fall victim to the new facebook engine.

I believe it will have to change again in the next 1 year, as advertisers start pulling out.

What was once a successful website will be slow , hard to read, and filled with more ads.
So stay tuned to this blog.

Search The Web