Friday, November 9, 2007

Where In The World Is Stochastics1?


In other words what stocks am I playing and watching?

I'm in up to my yin/yang in PDP 20,000 and I have 7600 BWR.wt warrants and about 65% cash in case of a major correction when I will go shopping big time.

I'm up BIGTIME on both overall but in this latest trade(about 1 week old) I'm down, about $19,000 after Fridays trading OUCH! but I'm still holding both.

Ouch!
Which means I stay with this position until the market moves them into a gain which should be less then 2 weeks. I have full confidence that as the market moves higher so will PDP and BWR.


By the way I think this Banking crisis is going to cause a very serious correction before year end, but timing for me is to get out of PDP and BWR before that happens.




(BTW I have a watchlist of 20 other stocks that include CDH:TSX, POE:TSX, CNS:TSXv, YRI:TSX, SLG:TSXv, SNG:TSX, GMI:TSX, KFS:TSX, PAA-TSX

Search The Web