After a tremendous run in BWR, I have somewhat diversified my risk.
I have positions in Zinc with BWR:TSX + LUN:TSX
And you can read my analysis at each of the links above.
And Oil with PDP:TSX
PDP chart is screaming BUY ME $14.88 and it has such a small float that when news hits it can run 1.00-1.50 in a day(and a lot is pending see the PDP link for more info)
Insiders are buying
The all time high is $25.24 on for this 9600 per day light sweet crude producer and thru their Argentina oil leases and their Peru, this stock will be $50.00 within the next 2 years it started at .90 cents 2 years ago and ran to $25.24 in a flash.
I see this $14.88 running up thru 19.00 before the end of Dec 2007.
Good Trading!
Stochastics1
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Holding Zinc And Oil The Place To Be For Me!
Posted by Treasure Picks at 8:22 AM
