Thursday, June 21, 2018

Stochastic Prediction Check Out The Chart



Where do I start. Lots of major resistance on route to 13.15. Similarly, Lots of major supports sub 12.44 close. So where's the stock going to go? I want to mention first and foremost, I'm not god people! I get more right than i get wrong and that makes me a winner. I too, want to help those out, so we can all bask in the glory! Today, the stock closed nearing the day high, always a good sign for tomorrows open, expect a smaller but positive gap up. We have major supports (I'll just mention the two closest to 12.44 ps) 12.36/12.38. 

Similarly, we have major resistance at 12.45 / 12.50 ps. An open, above 12.50 ps would be what we want. Because, the next major resistance is 12.65 / 12.92. I want to stress, a move above 12.92 ps will likely bring us one step closer to 13.15, as resistance past this point is meager in nature. A move above 13.15 at any point in the day, would indicate a HUGE buying opportunity and price swing to 15$ ps. Again, there's a lot of resistance on route to 13.15. 

Simply, put, if investor sentiment is bullish in nature OR an announcement is made from Aphria 3.78%that has substance, there's not doubt in my mind, we will hit 15$ ps within the next two weeks. On too the charts. ALMOST everything looks fantastic! CRSI is positive but a short term pull back is likely ( BULLISH IN NATURE) higher highs and higher lows. RI -1.20% is in extreme bullish territory, stoch RSI is oh so very close to moving into extreme bullish territory, OBV - Volume needs to sustain above averages to sustain bull run, 

NOW THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE! MACD cross likely to happen tomorrow, (thought it would of happened today! I was wrong) A MACD cross would help to propel this stock to 15$. TSX Supports positive momentum, new highs reached (higher highs/Higher lows) this will allow for continued positive momentum. Simply put, 

NOTHING IS GOING TO SLOW THIS STOCK DOWN, OTHER THAN ANOTHER BOUGHT DEAL OR INSIDER SELLING. BOTH ARE HIGHLY UNLIKELY BASED ON PRICE POINT! SO, LIKE ALWAYS ENJOY THE RIDE TO 15$. TOMORROW WILL BE INTERESTING!( Thursday June 21 2018)

Indicators show - 18 EXT. Bullishness/20 Bull / 11 Neutral / Bearish . / 0 EXT. Bearishness. 

Green day tomorrow. I've stopped giving price estimates, too many people are upset over my ranges (I'm sorry, I can't predict investor sentiment, its an unknown) 

If you care to think, what I believe tomorrows close will be, My guess is 12.92 ps or 13.42$ ps



Lookin' Good People - Decent Close - Expect a Gap up! by isnarain on TradingView.com

Search The Web