Sunday, May 31, 2009

Alexander Says Thank You

Thank you for your pledge for me for the Relay for Life! We are getting really excited about this years Relay and our event in Alliston which is only two weeks away! Our original goal as a team was to collect $1,000 in pledges but we have just now passed the $3,000 mark!!!

If you want to follow our progress, you can check my personal page or click on the link below for the team link (Watchurst Basement Dwellers). My Mom will probably let you know on facebook how we are doing as the days come closer and right after the Relay.

Thanks again for your donation. I know we are making a difference together in the fight against cancer.

Alexander

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_ON_Alliston_?px=1962521&pg=personal&fr_id=3300&fl=en_CA&et=Z5pwChciiob6pb1kEzrg7g..&s_tafId=107850

Search The Web